#22 days Vegan nutrition
Dj Khaled is starting a vegan nutrition. Khaled is the snapchat king and a global hit maker. Through his snapchat the sneaker king has been providing daily motivation to his fans. He opened his personal life to the world and showed how he lives on a daily basis. Also fans got to know more about his hobbies (Skying, swimming, hammock talk, etc) and his personal friends(Ben, etc).
Through his snapchat, Dj Khaled advocates the importance of a healthy life style. Dj Khaled is undertaking another major challenge.
The sneaker king took his snapchat to announce that he has decided to follow a 22 days healthy vegan nutrition challenge. The challenge combines vegan healthy nutrition and fitness exercise.
With the help of his personal chef ‘chef DEE’ and Marco Borges and in combination with sport activities such as boxing, cardio, and much more, Dj Khaled is well focus to end this challenge with success.
5 Health Benefits Eating Vegan
A vegan diet has lot of nutritional benefits :full of foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, beans, and soy products. Here are 5 health benefits eating vegan:
- Reduced saturated fats. Dairy products and meats contain a large amount of saturated fats. By reducing the amount of saturated fats from your diet, you’ll improve your health tremendously. Especially when it comes to cardiovascular health.
- Carbohydrates. Carbohydrates provide energy for your body. When you don’t have enough carbohydrates, your body will burn muscle tissue.
- Fiber. A diet high in fiber (as vegan eating usually is) leads to healthier bowel movements. High fiber diets help fight against colon cancer.
- Magnesium. Aiding in the absorption of calcium, magnesium is an often overlooked vitamin in importance to a healthy diet. Nuts, seeds, and dark leafy greens are an excellent source of magnesium.
- Potassium. Potassium balances water and acidity in your body and stimulates the kidneys to eliminate toxins. Diets high in potassium have shown to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Vegan meal:Beluga Lentil Salad!!
Related: How to stay Healthy by Dj Khaled
Related: Best Headphones